Re: [Fedora-spins] Of test spins and trademarks

> This can be tricky to actually convey. Let's say, I do a rawhide
> snapshot of the Fedora Live CD for QA. Someone else takes my snapshot
> and redistributes it to some other users who aren't aware that it isn't
> a finished product.

I don't think you can prevent what others do with your offering.  We
haven't worried about this in the past, why are we worrying about it
now?  Are we purposefully trying to find all the hard to answer
questions?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!