Re: Proposal for ML conduct

Thorsten Leemhuis (fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> But we are not children.

However... the constant need to get the last word in, even if it doesn't
make sense? The need to do the equivalent of responding "I hate broccoli!"
any time broccoli is mentioned? Insisting that all policies be adopted to
the developer's particular workflow, as if the world revolves around them?

We may not be children, but in a lot of cases, we're certainly acting
like them.

Bill