Re: Fedora account restrictions

ffm wrote:
Yes. That is what would be preferred. My parents just do not want to be able for John Doe <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Doe> to google "ffm" or "Joe Bloggs <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bloggs>" and find out that "ffm == Joe Bloggs". I agree. I am not asking for anonymity from my fellow developers, only from the "public eye" of search engines.

ffm, it is really not all that hard to figure out who you are. I was able to cross reference your package with some other hints to find your Name, location, school you attended this past spring, approximate age. It is scary how easy it was actually.

I wish you and your parents luck in this effort and keep up the good work.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
Fedora Unity Project
http://fedoraunity.org/