Re: codec buddy pain

Josh Boyer wrote:
Yes, exactly.  Chris' statement earlier seemed to imply we did
something in F8 to make it technically possible to get legal codecs,
where that really isn't the case.  It was just made easier.
Easier is important. But that's not the point. I think that Seth's worried that we're using our valuable real estate to promote a company. A special exemption, if you will. And I'm fine with it. If there were another company you could get the same stuff from I would suggest that we add them as an option. But we're not there right now.

--Chris