Re: Fedora Games Spin : Requesting Board Approval

Jeremy Katz wrote:

The officially sanctioned tools for creating spins of Fedora at this
time are livecd-tools and pungi.  Both of these tools take as input a
kickstart config describing the spin they are creating.  How this config
is created doesn't matter, but to be branded as Fedora right now
requires the use of the official tools from my recollection of the
trademark policy and previous Board discussions.

If both live cd tools and pungi can take kickstart files as input then has any thought been given on the possibility of merging them. At this point they look too similar to be separate tools to me and maybe you can share more code that way too.

Rahul