Re: Was it a failure to not do Fedora 7 CD's

David Boles wrote:

Rahul and many others - I have see you try to help with the same question(s)
/ problem(s) since the rush by users to blindly try to upgrade / install
Fedora 7.

No one, it appears, reads the release notes.

No one, it appears, reads the installation guide / suggestions / known
problems - solutions.

Not many actually follow the fedora-user list. Obvious from the repeated
questions.

Yep. Since I spend the time providing content on the release notes I have been able to refer end users to it frequently. I got tired of answering the same questions again and again and wrote up a FAQ at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ which I have posted to fedora-list now. My plan is to link to it prominent from fp.o and post to fedora-announce list and fedoraforum.org. Hopefully that helps end users rushing to get Fedora 7.

Rahul