Re: FESCo future

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, seth vidal wrote:

how hard would it be for a executive at rh to tell all the RH members of
whatever committee:
 - you will vote this way, you are not allowed to tell anyone why, and
if you quit you're still bound by the NDA.

Harder than you think, Seth, especially with the track history of relative success that Fedora has generated.

I know where you're coming from, dude. I really do. But if RH tries to pull that, it won't go well. Why? Because RH is comprised of *people* who actually *give a shit* about this stuff.

And besides, if a Red Hat executive goes for the nuclear option, Fedora will soon have all of the tools necessary to jettison itself, Redhatters or no Redhatters, NDAs or no NDAs.

--g