Re: FESCo future

Well, I agree with that in general. But I suspect if we don't have a "at
leat xx% need to be non-redhatters" rule a lot of people will say "this
is just another round in the never ending Red Hat game where they say to
get the community involved without giving them rights". I'd like to
avoid that.

The rebuttal is simple. "All members of F-star are elected by the packaging community, the majority of whom do not work for Red Hat."

When the truth is on your side, use it. The Fedora haters will not be convinced no matter what we say or do.

--g