Re: what's left?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Christopher Blizzard (blizzard@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
As for the second question, it's just asking if we had licensing problems with anything in FC that we just pushed to extras instead of getting rid of it entirely. That status email is vague in that respect.

AFAIK, Extras already follows OSI/FSF licensing, so anything that's not
good enough for Core isn't good enough for Extras either.

Bill

That's good, but it still needs an audit, no? Have the extras folks been super-vigilant? To be frank, I would have thought that we as a company would have been equally as vigilant but if there's anything I've learned it's that we had a lot of crap in our distro.

--Chris