Re: what's left?

Rahul wrote:
Christopher Blizzard wrote:
So what's left other than openmotif to make core free? And, based on the recent discussion, how much stuff was just pushed to core (if anything?)

--Chris

Last status report

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2006-August/msg00076.html

Cleanfeed has already been dropped. Waiting on FSF feedback on three packages. Not sure what the second question means.

Great. Didn't know if Tom had time to resummarize for people or if that was even necessary.

As for the second question, it's just asking if we had licensing problems with anything in FC that we just pushed to extras instead of getting rid of it entirely. That status email is vague in that respect.

--Chris