Projects and contributors

Hi

Having had all the discussions about projects vs SIG's, I have gone through the wiki list of projects and associated contributors and categorized them into active/potential/inactive contributors and listed skillsets along with their names to help in this effort better.

It also is useful in cases where people have went through all the contributors lists and added themselves in without doing anything else after that. In the future we should integrate the account systems with the wiki better to automate it or just point the relevant wiki pages to the relevant account group pages.

There has also been some pages where the groups are wiki ACL's groups and similar names having list of contributors. I have renamed them all the contributors list into names that make this more explicit and changed the ACL group name title's to reflect that better where I had access to them.

The list is available at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Contributors

The Extras page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors is not actually a list of contributors but the documentation on the process of getting a package into Fedora Extras. This probably should be renamed and a contributors list should be provided in this page to match the rest of the wiki.

Rahul