Re: Fedora wallpapers and legal reuse of mark

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sunday 09 July 2006 20:24, Rahul wrote:
They would have to look different obviously. Something like
http://www.us.debian.org/logos/. Unfortunately that dilutes the brand.
The official Debian logo uses the same swirl as the open use logo to try
and avoid this issue.

Interesting. Until this moment, I had _never_ seen "official" debian logo. I've only ever seen the open one. Is that what we want for Fedora too?

Had this discussion at the GNOME advisory board meeting. Apparently there is an official debian logo, it's just that no one uses it.

--Chris