Re: [fab] Fedora Logo versus OPL License

On 5/23/06, Patrick W. Barnes <nman64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can see where you would get that idea, but it isn't the case.

In the future, you should also avoid referring to draft documentation,
especially for legal issues.  The canonical reference is in the Legal section
of the wiki.

Since it is a draft, Ive made referrence to it.
If till now, there is something wrong about it we can can change
before it is made final. :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com