Re: [fab] Fedora Logo versus OPL License

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 01:48, "Chitlesh GOORAH" <chitlesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On 5/23/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You are wrong. The logo or artwork is not licensed under OPL.
> >
> > Rahul
>
> But since the Fedora Logo is now part of the contents of the wiki. It
> may be considered as OPL ?

I can see where you would get that idea, but it isn't the case.

In the future, you should also avoid referring to draft documentation,
especially for legal issues.  The canonical reference is in the Legal section
of the wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes