Re: [fab] project hosting?

Why should it be avoided? SourceForge.net is not open source yet delivers a tremendous service to the community. We should focus on capability and community value. You get a no cost, turnkey, hosted system with admin, backup network that you can configure the meet the needs of the Fedora community etc. That's not a bad deal in my book. Compare SourceForge Enterprise against, say, Savannah (except there is not much of a comparison). I'd be happy to admin it for the community too :-)

Col