Re: [fab] project hosting?

Why's that Greg? If we provide a SourceForge instance to Fedora you can customize it to meet your needs, you'll have site admin access (i.e. complete control over the site) hardware and network will be managed by the team that looks after SourceForge.net 24x7, access to the SourceForge mirrors around the world and you'll get the visibility and community
support from the largest open source nexus on the planet :-)

Would be useful if there were a list of requirements for hosting Fedora then all of the candidates could respond with what
they can and can't do for Fedora.

Col

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

I think Savannah is the right choice, myself.

--g