Re: how to use epel8-playground?

Alright, the --skip-nvr-check makes it work.  I don't need --target,
although I have a package.cfg with it.  It still gives a lot of error
messages but then proceeds to build:
    Target epel8-playground is unknown. Skip.
    Could not find the release/dist from branch name epel8-playground
    Please specify with --release
    NVR checking will be skipped so I do not care that I am not able to construct NVR.  I will refer this build by package name in following messages.
    Building singularity for epel8-playground-candidate

Dave