CoolKey programming help

I’m new to this list and was hoping someone here could help me out. I need to add support for CAC card authentication to my application and would like to use the CoolKey libraries if possible. Is there any documentation or tutorials available that show how to start using the libraries?

Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Masterson

The Boeing Company