Re: Port Mozilla NSS/JSS to smart phone platform

Hi,

I haven't hear any direct quotes but the coolkey folks may be interested as well.

I agree, but not sure a new project is warranted. A subbranch of the nss codebase perhaps? No need to fragment the community just because a new architecture comes into play.

Aaron Lippold

(260) 255-4779 google
(217) 377-9178 cell

lippold@xxxxxxxxx