Information required on CoolKey

Hi All,

This is Madhan from Hewlett Packard working on cryptography tools.

I'm new to this kind of work and I need some assistance and information
on the following fields:
1)	Is it possible to write our own generic shim (Consists of 71
functions as told in the PKCS#11 standard) which can interact with all
types of USB tokens
2)	Is it possible to get some sample sources to help me to define
the PKCS#11 functions to talk to a USB token

I have gone through the CoolKey portal and would like to know the price
of the cool key card along with the software, library to talk to the
hardware and the source code implementation.

It would be great if some one can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Madhan.A.K.