esc tarball?

Thanks to everyone that helped; CoolKey 1.1.0 is now in the Gentoo Portage tree.  My plan was, once that was in, to get the esc token manager in as well.  But after searching, the only thing I can find is the Fedora Core 6 SRPM.  Does anyone know of a tarball floating around, or will we have to build from the SRPM?  Portage is capable of it, but there's a definite preference to stick with regular tarballs.

Thanks,

David Mueller

=
Vonage - Official Site
Don't get gouged by old-fashioned phone companies. Risk-free trial.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=e5dc74c9d82ee69740ece636bf2ac62c