Axalto Egate Cyberflex cards

Hi List,

This is my first post...

I'm looking to test FDS and a few other features with FC6 Smartcard
features, But I can not find any of the Axalto Egate Cyberflex cards
anywhere in the UK.. can anyone point me in the correct direction of a
seller in the UK of these cards so that I can start testing...

Or can anyone point me in the direction of where I can change the ATR
string so that I can test with some other cards (If the ATR is what the
system has been locked to...)
I would like to test the SmartCard features of FC6 more then anything
else in the short term, and then move to testing the FDS with the
SmartCard features...

Any Help would be great.
Thank You all for your time.

Best Regards