Re: coolkey and evolution

Ok, I will try that.

I want to use this on an exchange email address which requires CAC.
So what is the process, after I install with modutil I just add an
exchange account to evolution?

On 1/24/07, Bob Relyea <rrelyea@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John H. wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to use cac readers w/coolkey w/evolution?
Sigh, I think there are password prompting bugs in evolution (my guess
is that is is trying to cache your password, and doing so badly, but I
haven't had a chance to spend any time looking at it).

If there weren't, you can use the NSS modultil command to insert your
token into evolutions secmod.db:

modutil -add "Coolkey" -libfile "libcoolkey.so" -dbdir {path your your
evolition directory with secomd.db}

If you get that to work, let me know. Thanks.

bob