Re: PKSC11 Mechanisms for signing

Ken Renard wrote:

Can additional signature algorithms (mechanisms) be added to CoolKey (specifically the RSA-based ones)?
CoolKey was designed to work well with Firefox and NSS, both of which really only require CKM_RSA_PKCS. I would be willing to review patches to Coolkey for other mechanisms if you wanted to submit them under the coolkey project (be sure to look a the coolkey page http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/CoolKey under 'Contributing').
Can an appropriate error message be returned for unsupported mechanisms?
This seems reasonable. I was surprised that it hadn't already. If you write a bug, it will be less likely forgotten. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Core&version=devel&component=coolkey

Thanks,

bob