[ADMIN] MASSIVE LIST CHANGES

Attention Users:

On Friday, May 9, at 2100 EDT(US), the list server will be taken offline for
an extended period of time for machine and software upgrades.  During this
time mail to the lists will be bounced with a message stating the server
is offline.  The outage is expected to take about 20 hours.  Of course once
we start with the migration we are not going to stop until it is done.

Things that are changing that will be noticeable to end users:
1) The Web interface will be in a different location:
2) Since the site is integrated with www.redhat.com the pages have
   been changed to match the look and feel of the website.
3) The archiving will be changed from the default Pipermail to MHonArc

Some of the larger lists will have ALL users purged and resubscribed.  This
will change your list settings to the default settings.  This is due to some
configuration problems our previous server had.  If this affects you, you
will receive a welcome message.

After the server is brought back on-line, we will kick off the process that
sends the monthly password so everyone will have their password for the
lists they are subscribed to.

Thank you for your patience.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Linux Wireless]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]