Re: livemedia-creator lorax customizing question

Am Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:25:04 +0200
hat Niene Rink <joern.rink@xxxxxxxxx> (Niene Rink) folgendes
geschrieben:

Hello,
i want to give you a ststus of my little project:

As every linux project, it begins little and grows exponentionally ;-)

So,
i manage to make rpms of the two apps and their configuration, bring
it to a local repo, which i copy to the mock environment, so its
visible by my custom anaconda ks script and i simply add them as a
package.

It works, the apps are there, one works directly, one is a bit
complicated.

So thanks for the hint making a rpm, Brian.

So, as every time, there is still one little problem.  I have a
workaround for it, but i want to solve it without mounting an usb stick
and execute a script.

My last problem:

The second app runs, but when i do nothing, it thinks
everytime it is installed new. So i save the configuration in a rpm
and tar the files to the needed home-directory of the liveuser.

This i make with adding the stuff at the end of the livesys file.

It also works, but trinity and firefly put some stuff in the default
gnome-keyring. I also save the ring, tar it and i want to
untar it also during the livesys.
It is not so easy, because you have to kill gnome-keyring, untar the
keyring
and start the gnome-keyring again. For this i have a script, but i want
to do it during livesys.

For that, a few questions:

/etc/init.d/livesys runs as root, right?
i have not figured out, when gnome-keyring is started and am i able to
"keyringing"  him the liveuser default keyring.

For any idea i am very happy.

For all who read my posts so far, thank you for reading!!

PS:The app trinity and firefly is from the IOTA foundation. Also new
firefly beta app has the same problem (put stuff in the keyring)