Re: livemedia-creator lorax customizing question

Am Wed, 07 Apr 2021 12:58:18 +0200
hat jkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx (jkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx) folgendes geschrieben:

Hi,
first off all, thank you very much!
Reading your answer tells me, that the problem is understand, so for me
this is the important part, cause i am not a native english speaker.

I ask this question also in the kickstart mailing list, just before i
saw, that lorax and livemedia stuff should go here.

greetings from germany,
 and
 keep healthy,