Re: livemedia-creator lorax customizing question

Hi Niene,

As far as I know there is no easy way how to move files between mock
environment and live DVD. Reason for that is it's kind a installation
in chroot or VM.

However, this is a question on Brian C. Lane who is the maintainer of
LMC on Anaconda question. Adding him here explicitly if he is able to
tell you more.

Best Regards,
Jirka