Re: btrfs compression by default

Hi everyone,

I see a few options for this. First is to add this directly to blivet
library as you pointed out already. However, I don't think blivet
developers would be happy about that because they are trying to be as
much as possible general purpose library and this change is really just
about Anaconda.

Another option seems to be to modify Anaconda code directly.
Unfortunately, I can't tell from top of my mind how hard that would be
but still seems like the easiest solution.

However, the best approach which I can think of is to add something
like that to our configuration files. Benefit would be that another
modifications like that could be done easily in the future. That is of
course for a discussion for the Anaconda team because it could be
pretty hard to implemented this in some common form.

Vendy, Vojta, do you have some better ideas or could you tell us
something more about my ideas above?

Best Regards,
Jirka