Re: Modular payload support?

> Ignoring the complications from different UI support :) this would allow
> new methods to be dropped in by 3rd parties (like addons) without having
> to modify the core anaconda code. It would also be possible to split out
> the individual payloads into subpackages, allowing for simpler installer
> images.

Okay, here's a more substantial comment:  As part of this, we'll need to
go through and make sure the payload API is really what we want, hide
stuff that really should be hidden, perhaps break parts out into
separate files and APIs, etc.  I think this is one part of anaconda
where we've always been able to get away with being a little sloppy
because we knew it'd only ever be us looking at it.

- Chris