Modular payload support?

I had a half-baked idea this morning. I wonder if it would be worthwhile
to make the payloads more modular so that you could put together an
anaconda image that only supported deb packages for exampel. Right now
any new payload needs to be added to pyanaconda/anaconda.payload along
with the logic for selecting it.

Instead we could change payloads to a registration model, like
installclasses, and then call their probe() functions (with some kind of
weighting) and let them decide which one to use.

Ignoring the complications from different UI support :) this would allow
new methods to be dropped in by 3rd parties (like addons) without having
to modify the core anaconda code. It would also be possible to split out
the individual payloads into subpackages, allowing for simpler installer
images.