Repackage lorax templates?

I think this was something Will and I had discussed at one point:

Split the share/*tmpl file and the bootloader configs out into a
separate package like lorax-generic-templates. This would make it
clearer (along with some docs) that lorax can be used to create
customized boot isos. eg. include or exclude specific addons, dependent
packages, custom boot menus, etc.

This would fit in with making a docker kickstart addon package that some
variants would only be included in some variants, or modular payload
support, etc.