RFC: Rewriting of Dogtail tests

Hello everyone,
in the last several days I've made an almost working rewrite of the existing Dogtail tests.

You can see my commits here:
https://github.com/atodorov/anaconda/commits/gui_tests_rewrite

or alternatively the gui_tests_rewrite branch. They are not very well organized, especially in the beginning. I will submit cleaner commits for a PR once everything is ironed out.

Basically I've moved all .py files under the main tests/gui/ directory and updated run_gui_tests.sh a bit.

I've simplified the test classes a bit so that nose can execute them directly. No need for the template.py file.

VM dependency is removed, anaconda is executed directly from git using the --image option to point to the disk.

Some of the inside/ test cases have been updated to reflect the fact we're no longer in a LiveCD. Some names have not been updated yet.

Some things were temporarily disabled:
- clicking the Help button causes yelp to become a zombie, bug referenced in commit - check_lang_locale_views iterates over some gui elements and this causes NotImplementedError in AT-SPI. I suspect the API has changed slightly but didn't investigate. I wanted to get things working before that.

If you want to execute this locally you will need

1) Apply this to your local blivet installation:
https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/pull/267

otherwise anaconda won't see the disk images.

2) Install Dogtail for Python3. I'm building from source:

https://vhumpa.fedorapeople.org/dogtail/beta/dogtail3-0.9.1-0.3.beta3.src.rpm

You need to make sure accessibility is enabled (try the sniff3 tool) before continuing further.

3) Checkout the gui_tests_rewrite branch; build anaconda and (as root):

# setenforce 0
# export top_srcdir=`pwd`
# cd tests/gui/
# ./run_gui_tests.sh

^^^ I'm running this from inside a desktop session. It is possible to run over SSH but I'm still not sure how to check/configure the environment from the shell.

4) Anaconda will start and you can watch Dogtail drive the installation. Don't touch it or it may fail if you close some dialogs it is looking for.

Output is here:
http://fpaste.org/291469/14477766/

Note: I could be missing some test results/log files but that should be easy to fix.

Warning:

I do have a debugging print in runTest, grep for "*****". This is because after the first 2 test cases have been executed anaconda is started without any disk images:

***** args ['/home/atodorov/anaconda/anaconda', '-G'] <class 'tests.gui.test_reclaim.transplant_class.<locals>.C'>

I have no idea what that is but a quick search for "nose transplat_class.<locals>.C" found this:
https://github.com/nose-devs/nose/issues/928

which in turn links to a Python 3.5 bug and 3.5 is what I have on Rawhide right now. I should give it a try on Fedora 23 with Python 3.4 to see if that makes any difference.

Please comment on this, there's still quite a few things to be done before ready.

--
Alex