Re: Can't install after modify comps.xml file

First, thanks Spike so much for helping me.

Oh yes, actually I know it's a very bad idea, but I want to check how to modify and update comps.xml file.

I did nothing, I only copy RH original comps.xml file, rename it and re-create a new repodata/ dir, then replace a new repodata/ dir into RH original repodata/ dir. I can boot it and see Base Environment but can't install, I think there is something related to RH original comps.xml file, so I can't replace it.

Hmm, I know this is a crazy idea but I want to know more about comps.xml file and Anaconda.

Final, thanks for help and solve my crazy ideas.