Re: Anaconda and cloud-init

> Also for kickstart.  I'm sure this has come up before, but I'd love
> a button that let me interactively input a URL.  And another that
> launched gedit.

I have a patch that fires up a VTE with ksshell in it (see pykickstart
package), which is pretty close to what you are asking for here.  The
problem is that getting anaconda to notice totally different kickstart
data is not trivial.  It might be easier (though pretty jarring) to just
restart anaconda once that process is done.

- Chris