Re: BZ 1094856: screen redesign idea

> This one is a simple reordering based on importance / frequency of use.
> Although you'll note it comes across as a bit more cluttered than the first
> mockup:
> http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Sketches/Move-Device-Selection-Custom-Part/after.2.png

Of the two that simply move things around, I think this is the better
one.  A concern I have here is that the screen is currently organized
the way it is to better fit on screens with limited resolution.  If we
do too much stacking, I am worried that we are going to force people to
deal with scroll bars.

> This is the cleanest one but a bit of a pain. Basically stashes the name and
> label fields behind a disclosure. It might make a lot of sense to do this if
> they are so rarely used:
>
> http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Sketches/Move-Device-Selection-Custom-Part/after.4a.png
>
> http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora-ux/Projects/Anaconda/Sketches/Move-Device-Selection-Custom-Part/after.4b.png

If we can get some evidence that these are as rarely used as we believe
they are, this could be the way to go.  However we would need to be
careful in the future to not use this as an advanced region where we can
cram more and more stuff.

- Chris