anaconda bad for high density displays and visual acuity below median

When I have to install using Anaconda, I'm in the habit of switching into
temporary use of a little old 1024x768 LCD to get installation started in
that mode, after which I switch to a usual display that can make everything
big enough to not be uncomfortable or even illegible, as is "1 storage device
selected" at the bottom of both original and mockup.

The bother involved makes me test Rawhide less often than I otherwise would. It certainly seems like there ought to be a way via cmdline switch and/or initial screen to accommodate visual needs, but if there is, it's managed to escape my notice for years.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/