Re: feature for building docker base images in anaconda

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:09:08AM -0700, Brian C. Lane wrote:
> > Should I file an RFE for this?
> If you want. I'll probably just do it today.

Well then, I'll skip the paperwork. :)

> > These things shouldn't be needed for kickstart-fed image building of any
> > kind, though, should they?
> Network may not be too hard to skip, but the keyboard and language setup
> stuff isn't as easy I don't think. And there may be other bits lurking
> in there since anaconda is mostly used from a 'real' system.

I think in the future this will be less true. Or at least, the cases where
we are building images will be at least as important and the resulting
output widely used.

--
Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>