how to install system without lvm partitions?

Hello masters:
    When i install CentOS to my disk throughing "Replace Existing Linux System(s)" method, anaconda will do auto partitions for the disk. It's a lovly function except the partitions is created in logical volume....
    I'm trying to edit the anaconda's source code after unsquashfs the install.img, but it seems that is not a easy work to let anaconda do auto partitions without lvm.
    So every master, can you help me? I just want to let anaconda do _not_ part my disk into logical volume partitions. Which code should I edit?

    Thanks in advance.