Accessibility BoF in GUADEC

Hi there !

I am Juanjo Marin, member of the GNOME accessibility team . I write to this list to inform you that we are going to have BoF about accessibility next August 6th in Brno, Czech Republic.

In the past, blind users said Fedora needs sighted help in order to be installed. In Fedora 18, some users has reported some success and I guess and hope the situation is better in Fedora 19.

Anyway, if any of Anaconda developers are around Brno August 6th, they are more than welcome to join us and discuss about accessibility problems.

Drop me a line if you want to attend or if you only can attend to some specific hours in order to do a better planning if possible.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin