Re: Localization of text mode

> Well.. the TUI uses standard read mechanisms for getting input, so it
> is 'c<enter>'. That rules out F10. Also, dumb terminals won't probably
> understand F keys either.
>
> Currently we have probably three:
>
> - continue - for standalone spokes and hubs + when we split a spoke
> into multiple sequential screens
> - back - for spokes and sequential screens
> - quit - currently handled everywhere

Keyboard shortcut keys in the GUI are translated, so it's not too bad if
they are in the TUI as well.  However if it's really that big a deal,
you can always use really high numbers like 97, 98, 99 for those special
navigational requirements.

> and we may want to add a way to do cancel (closing spoke without
> saving anything)

The hub & spoke model in the GUI does not allow for leaving the spoke
without saving anything (unless you just don't change any values), so I
don't think we want the TUI to look similarly but act differently.

- Chris