Re: Localization of text mode

Hi,

Well.. the TUI uses standard read mechanisms for getting input, so it is 'c<enter>'. That rules out F10. Also, dumb terminals won't probably understand F keys either.

Currently we have probably three:

- continue - for standalone spokes and hubs + when we split a spoke into multiple sequential screens
- back - for spokes and sequential screens
- quit - currently handled everywhere

and we may want to add a way to do cancel (closing spoke without saving anything)

Also those are in use in almost all screens, but with partitioning, we might need commands like add, remove, edit, ...

Martin