Re: Key installer functionality for F18: rescue mode, text/serial console mode

> > I'm not willing to commit to that, no matter how hard Martin and Jesse
> > work.  I just don't think there's enough time.  I suppose beta is
> > possible given it being a month later, but then people are just going to
> > complain about major things being done after the feature freeze.
>
> To be clear, I'm mainly worried about it getting in for Final. I think
> we can live without it showing up at Alpha.

Well, you can rest easy now because it took all of a couple hours to fix
up and I just pushed it.  Note that I still think we need a nicer rescue
mode than we've got right now (especially given that it still uses newt,
which we are trying hard to wipe from the earth).  But this should take
care of most people's needs for now.

- Chris