Fedora with XFS /boot

Hi,

Anaconda does not allow put the /boot directory on a XFS filesystem. I
did a test using the great FSArchiver, which enables you to save an
image from any supported filesystem (including all data properties and
attributes) and restoring it into a *different* one (kepping the
original UUID).

First, I installed Fedora 17 on a single EXT4 partition (no
RAID/LVM/swap), then inside SystemRescueCd saved the filesystem:

fsarchiver -v -z 2 -j 2 savefs /mnt/windows/fedora.fsa /dev/sda1    #
/mnt/windows is a CIFS share

To be sure nothing was left from GRUB2:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda count=600k
sync
parted -s /dev/sda -- mklabel msdos
parted -s /dev/sda -- mkpart primary xfs 0% 100%
parted -s /dev/sda -- set 1 boot on
partprobe /dev/sda

Now, put the filesystem back on XFS:

fsarchiver -v -j 2 restfs /mnt/windows/fedora.fsa id=0,dest=/dev/sda1,mkfs=xfs

Reinstall GRUB2:

mkdir /mnt/fedora
mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/fedora
mount --bind /dev /mnt/fedora/dev
mount --bind /proc /mnt/fedora/proc
mount --bind /sys /mnt/fedora/sys
chroot /mnt/fedora /bin/sh
grub2-install /dev/sda
exit
nano /mnt/fedora/etc/fstab    # change filesystem type from ext4 to xfs
umount /mnt/fedora/* /mnt/fedora

Reboot.

All worked fine! XFS /boot...

Digging into xfs mailing list I discovered the problem GRUB has with
XFS is that it can not be installed *on the partition*, because unlike
EXT filesystems XFS uses its first sector. Which is a shame for people
who only install GRUB on the MBR like me.

Would be possible for Anaconda allow XFS at /boot while check for GRUB
on the partition case?

Regards,

Marcos