[newui] Remove scdate usage and have timezone only in ksdata

PATCH 1/2 removes the last piece of live code that uses the system-config-date
(note that there still is the old GUI code using the scdate's timezone map).
However, I didn't find scdate as a dependency in anaconda.spec.in nor in lorax
templates for the installation runtime environment. How it gets to the install
image?

PATCH 2/2 does basically two things:
1) It removes the Timezone class used in the anaconda object for timezone data
replacing it with the code using ksdata as the only sctructure storing data and
execute method of the Timezone pykicstart command.

2) It moves some pieces of code from the localization module to the separate
timezone module adding a function for writing timezone configuration. This
function is based on the old one from the Timezone class. I have just replaced
copying timezone file to the /etc/localtime with creating a symlink because
this way it is easy to find out which timezone the system is using.

--
Vratislav Podzimek