Re: RFC: remove kickstart and driverdisk --biospart / bd:// support

> I see 2 options forward here:
>
> 1) Remove kickstart and driverdisk --biospart / bd:// support,
>    then we can also kill eddsupport.c; or
> 2) Document the BIOS RAID limitation
>
> I personally vote for 1), preferably even for RHEL-6.

Fedora:

We can probably do #1 there, though we will need to document it and make
sure all the appropriate DeprecationWarnings are given.  We'll still
want to recognize the option for a release or so, even though it won't
really do anything.

RHEL6:

I think it's too late for #1.  We can still put in a DeprecationWarning,
but the option will still have to be functional.

I'm not sure how widely these options are used.  I hear about --biospart
from time to time in a bug report but I don't get the feeling it's very
common.

- Chris