RFC: remove kickstart and driverdisk --biospart / bd:// support

Hi all,

As you know I've been re-implementing our EDD support in python,
so that it can use the devicetree's knowledge of topology which
makes supporting BIOS RAID + EDD possible in a sane way.

I pretty much have this working now, so I was looking at removing
eddsupport.c, but it turns out that loader uses it too. It is
used for the kickstart stage2 and driverdisk --biospart options,
as well as for the bd:// type url to a kickstart.cfg

Note that at this stage, this will never work properly with
BIOS RAID, as we don't have any knowledge of such a thing as
BIOS RAID yet.

I see 2 options forward here:

1) Remove kickstart and driverdisk --biospart / bd:// support,
   then we can also kill eddsupport.c; or
2) Document the BIOS RAID limitation

I personally vote for 1), preferably even for RHEL-6.

Regards,

Hans