master branch, UI rewrite.

Hello list.

I have created a new patch set that includes all the comments that were
discussed in the previous UI rewrite thread.  I would like to avoid
posting all the patches once more to the list.  With this in mind I have
put them in
http://jgranado.fedorapeople.org/anaconda/ui/patchset-20090930/

Most of them are the same patches but with very small changes added to
them (mostly changes that were suggested).  I squashed some patches
together (as suggested) and added some additional stuff that was missing
from my previous set.  In general, patches 0026-* to 0032* are new.

I also added 3 new videos showing the relevant features:
http://jgranado.fedorapeople.org/anaconda/ui/videos/lv_create_workflow
http://jgranado.fedorapeople.org/anaconda/ui/videos/edit_delete_buttons
http://jgranado.fedorapeople.org/anaconda/ui/videos/message_in_canvas

Things to highlight.
1. I removed the patch that made the grow part in doPartitioning
optional.  I instead created a patch that adds a function that is not
implemented yet, but is there so we don't forget.

2. I removed the "Hide" thingy.

3. Created the 'create lv' button.  With this new button one can create
an LV from the VG screen or from the 'create' screen.

4. Modified the 'edit' and 'delete' buttons to activate only when they
are relevant.

5. There is now a message that reads 'Please Select A Device' when no
devices are selected.

Further review is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

--