Features/YumLangpackPlugin and anaconda consequences

Crrently, in anaconda and yum, we install language specific addons via
conditional packages in comps. It's generally agreed that this sucks as
an intereface, but it's what we have.

There is a proposal to move this to a yum plugin for Fedora 12. Whenever
a package has language-specific extensions (such as 'openoffice.org-core';
these packages would be described in some metadata), the corresponding
language pack (determined via %_install_langs, most likely) would be
installed.

However, this has two conseqences for anaconda.

1) Plugins

Anaconda doesn't currently enable them. We would want this to work
in some way in anaconda, which would require enabling at least this
plugin. How possible is this?

2) The actual installation experience

Right now, if you pick an install language, that language group is
automatically enabled. Additional languages are offered via their comps
groups through customized package selection. However, that has two
issues:

- We never show these groups if there are only conditional packages
  in it, at least according to various bugs I've seen filed (oops)
- If we're doing this via a plugin only, how can we better set our
  install languages if these comps groups don't exist?

For the latter question, we may want to run some ideas past design.

Bill