Re: kmod support in Anaconda

Jack Neely wrote:
The plugin is also included in CVS head for yum-utils.  Testing,
feedback, and patches are welome.

What else needs to be done to have this included in Anaconda?

I think that what we really want is to more generically support adding plugins. Right now, we don't do any enabling at all of plugins; while it may (or may not :-) make sense to do the kmod plugin by default, people are over time definitely going to want to enable "their" plugin. With an updates.img or product.img, we make it pretty easy for delivering more code to do specific customizations. Adding a directory in there for yum plugins and seeing the existence of the path and setting the YumConfig so that we look there would make a lot of sense.

Jeremy